Model portfolio photographer London
Highly sought-after Model portfolio photographer Zuzana Breznanikova of London Photo Portfolios
How to book
Limited availability - email to check for any openings or to get on our photographer's waiting list.
To commission our photographer Zuzana Breznanikova for a fashion photography sitting: email us. Her rate is £850 (of which £250 is to be paid upfront as a non-refundable deposit). You get all the digital photos from the shoot on a USB at the end of the shoot. Allow up to 2 hours in the studio.
Email (preferred): email@example.com
Tel.: 02074594072 (genuine enquiries only)
Fashion & Modelling industry Expertise
Vogue published fashion photographer Zuzana Breznanikova is a very experienced model portfolio photographer in London with over 17 years industry experience. As a result she knows a lot about the industry and is able to provide her clients with lots of information and advice on agencies and castings. She is a sought-after photographer for professional model portfolios for new faces and experienced models. Her customers say that she is able to bring out the best of them, make them feel confident and put them at ease.
She has photographed fashion and commercial model portfolios / books for both men and women. The models she has worked with include those from Select, Elite London, Storm, Models1, IMG, Premier Models, Next, Profile, Linden Staub, PRM, Leni's and Nevs.
What is a model portfolio?
A model portfolio is a collection of photos that any professional model needs in their itinerary in order to get work. The portfolio is what you use to sell yourself, much like a product, if you will. The way this portfolio can be displayed is a personal choice, but the quality of those photos are what truly matters.
That is where we can help you. Our model portfolio photographer Zuzana is an industry leader, and has worked with a huge range of models.This experience has given Zuzana a diverse range of skills and creative ideas, giving her the ability to photograph stunning books.
Follow our advice on what you need in a professional model portfolio.
Model portfolio is your resume and you only get one chance to impress
Do you dream to become a model?
- Do you want to maximise your modelling potential and chances in the competitive modelling world?
- Are you starting out as a model and looking for established fashion model portfolio photographer to shoot your model portfolio to make a great first impression?
- or Are you already signed by a model agency but looking to really kickstart your modelling career or to update / develop your existing model book?
- or Are you a talent looking to update your professional talent / actor portfolio and possibly branch out to commercial modelling & commercials?
- Are you looking to sign with a commercial modelling agent which require professional model portfolio? or Have you signed with model agent already but need a professional portfolio?
- or Are you considering working as a freelance model?
- or Are you a parent with a teen who you believe might have modelling potential?
- Do you need a modelling advice? You get a free modelling advice free of charge during your shoot. You can also purchase our ultimate guide to modelling published on iBooks and Amazon
Model portfolio photography by London Photo Portfolios
Male model portfolios
Our fashion photographer Zuzana is in high demand when it comes to shooting men / male model portfolios for fashion / editorial and commercial modelling.
Female model portfolios
Our fashion and commercial model portfolio photographer Zuzana shoots women / female model portfolios for both fashion and commercial modelling. She also shoots talent portfolios.
Bookings: 02074594072 (feel free to call us weekends and in the evenings too until 21:30)
Our photographer tends to get normally booked 2-3 months in advance. If you would like to shoot earlier just call us, email or send us a WhatsApp message (+447771900305) now
Model portfolio photographer reviews from our customers
Sign up to our modelling newsletter to receive studio news including recent model shoots, model tips and advice.
* * *